Organization:

Portland Church Planting

WEBSITE: http://www.portlandchurchplanting.org

Why Portland? 

Portland ranks THIRD in metro cities with the largest share of unchurched adults (polled as: had not been to a religious worship service in the last 6 months).  42% of those polled had not been to church in the past 6 months.

Portland is one of the North American Mission Boards #send cities.

Our strategy is guided by this reality: 95% of our current church planting methods will roughly ATTRACT 40% of the population.  This leaves 60% of the population being the focus of only 5% of our church planting efforts.  

english | español
Church Planter Candidate Assessment